To provide charitable and educational programs to promote the development of junior tennis as a means of healthful recreation and physical fitness in the Northern Nevada/Lake Tahoe region.
JUNIOR TENNIS OBJECTIVES to foster personal growth and physical development while learning a lifetime sport:
- Local junior tournaments promotion and guidance
- Complimentary tennis days for all ages
- Programs focused on player development at all levels: 10 & under, middle school, high school
- National Junior Tennis and Learning (NJTL) organization that includes after-school and in-school tennis programs
- Multiple partner programs for kids with developmental disabilities, Big Brothers Big Sisters, the Boys & Girls Club
SUBMIT A PROGRAM
The SJTA supports numerous programs in our region. If your organization or facility is looking to grow junior tennis, please submit your idea for evaluation to email@example.com.
We are supporting RecycleBalls - an innovative, youth-driven 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization with a mission to recycle/and reuse every tennis ball in the United States! Look for the bins at several facilities around town, and contact us if you have tennis balls to recycle. Learn more about the program at recycleballs.org.
The SJTA is a 501(C)3 organization and your donation is tax deductible.
The board of directors and all of the kids benefiting from your donations, appreciate your support.