To provide charitable and educational programs to promote the development of junior tennis as a means of healthful recreation and physical fitness in the Northern Nevada/Lake Tahoe region.
Fostering personal growth and physical development while learning a lifetime sport
- Local junior tournaments promotion and guidance
- Complimentary tennis days for all ages
- Programs focused on player development at all levels: 10 & under, middle school, high school
- National Junior Tennis and Learning (NJTL) organization offering after-school and in-school tennis programs
- Multiple partner programs for kids with developmental disabilities, Big Brothers Big Sisters, and the Boys & Girls Club
SUBMIT A PROGRAM
SJTA supports numerous programs in our region. If your organization or facility is looking to grow junior tennis, please submit your idea for evaluation to email@example.com.
The SJTA is a 501(C)3 organization and your donation is tax deductible.
The board of directors and all of the kids benefiting from your donations, appreciate your support.